Image description

#1 - 572 39th St N

Lethbridge, Alberta

T1H 6Y2

P: 403-381-6806

F: 403-320-6332

Image description
Image description

What We Need

1) In order to file your personal taxes effectively we need the following information:

  • All slips such as T4s, Investments –T5, T4(OAS), T4A(P), unemployment-T4E, RRSP contributions, Tuition-T2202.

 2) Details of other income for which no slips have been received such as:

  • Other employment income(including stock option plans and Election Form T1212)
  • Business income
  • Partnership income
  • Rental income
  • Alimony, separation allowances, child maintenance
  • Pensions (certain pension income may now be split between spouses)
  • Interest income earned but not yet received – ex. Canada Savings Bonds, Deferred Annuities, Term Deposits, Treasury Bills, Mutual Funds, Strip Bonds, Compound Interest Bonds
  • Professional fees
  • Director fees
  • Scholarships, fellowships, bursaries
  • Replacement properties acquired

3) Details of other expenses such as:

  • Employment related expenses – Provide Form T2200 – Declaration of Conditions of Employment
  • Tools acquired by apprentice vehicle mechanics
  • Business and employment purchases like vehicles, supplies, etc.
  • Interest on money borrowed to purchase investments
  • Investment counsel fees
  • Moving expenses – including costs of maintaining a vacant former residence
  • Child care expenses
  • Alimony, separation allowances, child maintenance
  • Safety deposit box fees
  • Accounting fees
  • Pension plan contributions
  • Film and video production eligible for tax credit
  • Mining tax credit expenses
  • Business research and development
  • Medical Expenses (including Travel, Rx official receipts required)
  • Education expenses
  • Home renovation expenses
  • New home purchase
  • TL2- Claim for meals and lodging signed by your employer
  • T2200 – Conditions of employment signed by employer for cell phone, tools, etc.
  • Public Transit (Bus Pass)
  • Child Fitness receipts, Child Arts receipts
  • Interest on student loans
  • UCCB
  • Political contributions
  • Dates you left and came back to Canada, if applicable

If you have a disabled family member please let us know so you get all credits you’re entitled to.